- First Watch
520 N Tampa St
Tampa, FL 33602
The Purpose of the Outreach Committee is to outline the goals of outreach programs within the Tampa/Hillsborough County Continuum of Care (CoC) and the policies and procedures by which these goals will be met.
Goals of the CoC Outreach Committee
Outreach will be carried out within the Tampa/Hillsborough County CoC with the goal of:
- Connecting unsheltered individuals and families with housing via the CoC’s coordinated entry process.
- Reducing the number of unsheltered individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
- Connecting unsheltered individuals and families experiencing homelessness with permanent housing, either through the self-resolution of homelessness or through the coordinated entry system.
Additionally, outreach providers are charged with the following:
- Covering the geographical area of our CoC in its entirety,
- Conducting outreach in a structured manner on a regular basis, and
- Targeting those least likely to seek services.