February 16, 2019 @ 8:00AM – 12:00PM
AL Lopez Park
4810 N. Himes Ave.
Tampa, FL 33614
Register as an individual or as a group. Groups can have no more than 5 runners. If signing up as a group, you can come dressed in a theme of your choice.
The 5k Bootcamp race is a 5k run combined with bootcamp style exercises or just run a 5K. There will also be a one mile walk.
- The BIB packet may be picked up February 15th from 8 am to 6 pm at 5301 West Cypress, or pick it up the day of the race at 8 am.
- Online registration ends February 15, 2019 at noon. You can still participate on the day of the event if you miss the registration deadline, but must be there by 8 am to register and must pay by cash only. T-shirt may or may not be available.
- 5k run will be chip timed. Race starts at 9 am. The race course is established as a 3.1 mile boot camp style. You can choose to run a regular 5k or be challenged by running a 5k with a twist of different exercises.
- All ages are eligible to run or walk. Children under 13 are free.
- All runners/walkers will receive a T-shirt and medals. There will be a prize 5k Overall and a prize for 1st place in men and women.
- Refreshments served during and after run.
- Vendors and DJ on site.
- Rain or shine. No refund will be provided.
- If you are unable to participate, consider becoming a sponsor for the event. Minimum sponsorship amount is $100. All sponsor names will be placed on T-shirts and websites. If you are going to sponsor, the cut-off date in order to get your information on the T-shirt is January 15, 2019.
- Other items of interest that can be dropped off at the event for the homeless are the following: Pair of socks, ear plugs, canned foods, rain jacket, any type of food gift cards, bus passes, etc.
813-253-0551 ext 1470